Sycamore Class 2020-2021
Welcome to our class page. Please explore it to find out information about what your children have been learning and how you can help them at home.
- Teacher: Miss Curry
- Teaching Assistants: Mrs Collier
- To contact staff e-mail: Oakleysycamore1@gmail.com
We currently have 25, year 4 and 5 children in Sycamore class. In the mornings, we do writing, spellings, handwriting and maths. We also do two lessons of P.E per week, as well as Science, ICT, Geography , History, French, Music Art and DT on an afternoon, ensuring the children have a fun, engaging wide curriculum!
If we need to return to home learning at any point during the school year, you can contact Miss Curry using the email email@example.com or through the Seesaw App / Website.
All of the home learning activities will be set through the Seesaw App.
Other useful websites:
TTRockstars – An excellent way to learn your times tables.
Numbots – Great for learning counting skills and number bonds.
Oxford Owl – An excellent collection of texts to help the children with their home reading.
Fiction Express – A KS2 site aimed at improving reading comprehension.
Topmarks – The Learning Games section has a brilliant array of games to help you practise your number skills. (My favourite is the Times tables bowling)
If you need a password reminder or home learning code, please request one through the home learning email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/ – range of maths and English games
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize – further information on a range of subjects
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers – active videos for a range of subjects
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go/sign-in – Twinkl Go, type in the code provided by staff
Archived Class Work
You can view our archived class work on our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.