We have high expectations for all children and want them to be happy, achieve their potential and have the best possible start in life.
We aim to develop children who are:
- Kind to each other first and foremost.
- Confident and active learners.
- Resilient and strive for excellence in all they do.
- Independent and demonstrate a real enjoyment for school life.
- Encouraged to consider a healthy and active life style.
We will achieve this by:
- Providing a vibrant, exciting and safe environment that enables children to thrive.
- Promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children have the opportunity to become successful independent learners.
- Creating a school where good behaviour, positive relationships and friendship are part of everyday life.
- Offering a wide range of learning opportunities both within and beyond the classroom.