Blossom Class 2020-2021
Welcome to our class page. Please explore it to find out information about what your children have been learning and how you can help them at home.
- Mrs Chapman is Blossom Class Teacher and Mrs Smart is Blossom Class Teaching Assistant.
- To contact staff e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have 21 children in Blossom class from both Reception Year and Year 1. We are always very busy. In the mornings we practise our Handwriting, Phonics, English and Maths skills, and in the afternoons Mental Maths and reading as well as PE, Science, History, Geography, R.E., PSHCE, Art, DT and Computing.
If we need to return to home learning at any point during the school year, you can contact Mrs Chapman using the email Oakleyblossom1@gmail.com or through the Seesaw App / Website.
All of the home learning activities will be set through the Seesaw App.
Some new websites:
Numbots – Great for learning counting skills and number bonds.
Oxford Owl – An excellent collection of texts to help the children with their home reading.
If you need a password reminder or home learning code, please request one through the home learning email.
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/ – range of maths and English games
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize – further information on a range of subjects
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers – active videos for a range of subjects
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go/sign-in – Twinkl Go, type in the code provided by staff
Year group expectations for YR and Y1:
Archived Class Work
You can view our archived class work on our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.