Maple Class 2020-2021
Welcome to our class page. Please explore it to find out information about what your children have been learning and how you can help them at home.
- Class Teacher: Mr Robinson
- Teaching Assistants: Mrs Lowrie and Mrs Betts
- To contact staff e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have 18 children in Year 6 and 8 children in Year 5. Every day the children enjoy Maths and English lessons with extra sessions on spellings, handwriting and mental Maths skills. We also enjoy History, Geography, RE, Art, DT, French, PE and ICT lessons during the week and throughout the year.
All of the home learning activities will be set through the Seesaw App.
Other useful websites:
TTRockstars – An excellent way to learn your times tables.
Numbots – Great for learning counting skills and number bonds.
Oxford Owl – An excellent collection of texts to help the children with their home reading.
Fiction Express – A KS2 site aimed at improving reading comprehension.
Topmarks – The Learning Games section has a brilliant array of games to help you practise your number skills.
If you need a password reminder or home learning code, please request one through the home learning email. (email@example.com)
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/ – range of maths and English games
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize – further information on a range of subjects
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers – active videos for a range of subjects
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go/sign-in – Twinkl Go, type in the code provided by staff
We have been learning about Christoph Neimann and his Sunday Sketches in which he creates art work which blends drawings with real objects. Here are some of our amazing artwork.
Archived Class Work
You can view our archived class work on our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.