We adapt the curriculum and learning environment for pupils with SEN by:
- Changing the way activities are planned and delivered
- Matching activities to the ability / need of each child (differentiation)
- Adapting learning materials such as equipment and activities to suit each child’s needs
- Offering small group support to promote skills identified in the child’s SEND Support Plan
- Seeking advice from or enlist the help of outside agencies and professionals e.g.
More details on how we adapt information, our environment and curriculum can be found in the Accessibility Plan which you ca find in the School Policies section of our website.