The e-mail addresses provided during school closures are no longer monitored. Should there be another national lock down or a local lock down we will re-active them. Please use your usual methods of contacting school – phone, school e-mail address, Parent Pay, Facebook.
This Parents/carers guide to Covid should answer some common FAQs.
We know it can be confusing deciding whether a cough is a cold or COVID symptoms. We hope this information from Boots will help with this.
This Daily Mirror article has a recording of a ‘COVID cough’ this may also help when making your decision. Please be aware this is an out of date article and therefore the information about isolation periods has since been updated.
Remember if you are still unsure you should isolate until you can get further advice from 111, 119 or your GP. Please be aware these services are in high demand, so first consider if it is necessary, if so please be patient.
Children working at home
Please read the following document to find out what you can expect with regards to home learning should your child need to self-isolate or during periods where school may be operating within lockdown restrictions and not all children are able to access face to face education.
- https://stories.audible.com/start-listen – Audible has opened up a large part of its library to listen to stories for free. There are some excellent stories and songs on here.
- https://app.sirlinkalot.org/ – This spelling app has lots of games to play to help improve your spelling. You can download the app or access it on the link above. (Username:free Password: Free)
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/ – range of maths and English games
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize – further information on a range of subjects
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers – active videos for a range of subjects
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go/sign-in – Twinkl Go, type in the code provided by staff
- https://www.thenational.academy/ – further lessons on a range of subjects